If you are using Zoho CRM without any Integrations – you are missing a lot. Zoho CRM is one of the most popular CRM applications for small and midsize businesses. In the days of cloud and multiple applications – no application can live in a silo. While there are more than 100 Zoho CRM Integrations available – in this post we are showcasing some of the key integrations.
Zoho CRM Integration with Office Suites
- Google Apps for Zoho Projects – Access Gmail contacts, tasks, and Google calendar events within Zoho CRM
- Microsoft Office for Zoho CRM – Integrate MS Office documents with your Zoho CRM account and manage all documents, spreadsheets, presentations and databases from within Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM Integration with Telephony
- Ring Central – Customers can get better customer experience while receiving or making phone calls with single-click dialing, screen pop-ups for incoming calls, and automatic call logging
- Twilio for Zoho CRM – Twilio enables you to send personalized or bulk SMS to your leads and contacts, all from within your Zoho CRM
- SuperReceptionist – Knowlarity – Cloud Telephony Integration to make outbound calls, receive inbound calls from the modules of Zoho CRM, listen to call recordings from within Zoho CRM.
Zoho CRM Integrations with Events Softwares
- GoToWebinar for Zoho CRM – Users can get all the data about your webinar like attendees, questions, answers to polls and surveys
- GoToMeeting for Zoho CRM – You get integrated audio, video conferencing, and screen sharing from within CRM
- Eventbrite – You can sync your Eventbrite Events and Tickets data into Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM Integrations with Document Signers
- Docu Sign – This integration provides users with e-signature functionality required to quickly complete approvals and agreements within Zoho CRM.
- Adobe Sign for Zoho CRM – Users can get all signatures on time from within Zoho CRM.
Zoho CRM Integrations with Marketing Softwares
- MailChimp – Sync MailChimp lists and sees campaign information
- Marketo – Users can sync leads between Marketo and Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM Integrations with Social media
- Facebook advertisements – Zoho CRM users can sync Facebook Adverts, Advert Sets, Campaigns, and Accounts.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator – Users can view their prospects and their LinkedIn information inside Zoho CRM and can push CRM leads to Sales Navigator.
Zoho CRM Integrations with Storage
- Dropbox – This integration can sync, shares, access, and manage all files associated with records in Zoho CRM with Dropbox
- Box – The Box integration helps users sync, share, access, and manage all files associated with CRM records.
- Google Drive – This app also sync, share, access and manage files associated with Zoho CRM records through the Google Drive account.
Zoho CRM Integrations with Other Softwares
- Slack for Zoho CRM – Use Slack to share CRM records with your team and ask them to keep you updated.
- Survey Monkey – With the SurveyMonkey Extension, every survey response and contact gets synced into Zoho CRM in real-time.
Is your organization using Zoho CRM? Question yourself if you using the full capability of Zoho CRM? Contact us to know about our Zoho Maintenance, Support and Optimization Services?