Dhruvsoft is the leading Zoho Reseller in the USA, India, and worldwide offering Zoho One, Zoho CRM, Zoho Finance, and other Zoho Licenses. Dhruvsoft is an authorized partner of Zoho. As a Premium partner – Dhruvsoft offers the entire range of Zoho Licenses to its clients in India, the USA, Europe, and other countries.
Being associated with Zoho since 2014 – Dhruvsoft has gained thorough expertise with the entire range of Zoho products & services. Dhruvsoft has successfully completed over 250 Zoho engagements for different industries to this date. In partnership with Zoho, we offer licenses of all Zoho products in a flexible model.
Dhruvsoft’s Offerings as Zoho reseller
Zoho is now one of the most in-demand cloud-based business applications for your business. Dhruvsoft helps all types of businesses with Zoho Licenses and implementation services. We help companies in making a shift toward running their sales, customer service, finance, marketing, HR, and other processes through Zoho.
Being a premium partner of Zoho, we have access to the latest developments in the Zoho technology stack. As a Zoho reseller, we help our customers evaluate their business requirements against the set of Zoho applications and recommend the best combination of licenses or bundles.
Zoho Licenses Selection – 3 Step Process
- Analyzing your business needs – Before recommending any Zoho product, our team of Zoho consultants will first understand your needs and business processes.
- Identifying the Zoho Applications – We evaluate and map the needs of various Zoho Products. The Requirement – Product Fit helps us in shortlisting the applications that will be required. We define the overall application or solution architecture.
- Selecting the Products or Bundles – Out Sales consultants will then help you in finding out the right product or bundle of Zoho products that will give you the best Return on Investment (RoI). We focus on optimizing the cost and propose a model that will fit the client’s requirements.
Key Zoho Products for which we sell Licenses
- Zoho One – Zoho One is a suite of applications – power-packed with 45 business applications to support your sales, marketing, email and collaboration, helpdesk and customer support, finance, HR, analytics, and business process. Zoho offers you the set of tools that makes your business operations & functions work smoothly without much hassle. Thus, it saves your time and money on buying multiple software packages from different providers.
- Zoho CRM – For every business, customers are very important. Undoubtedly, many businesses invest a lot of money, time, and resources into strengthening the customer base with the help of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). One such CRM application that can enable you to achieve more leads, engage with customers, and increase your revenue is Zoho CRM.
It is a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service), cloud-packed application CRM, contains many customizable features, and is perfectly suitable for business on a budget. On a global level, Zoho CRM is trusted by over 250,000 businesses in 180 countries.
- Zoho CRM Plus –Zoho CRM Plus is a bundle of applications – a single platform that helps you manage and track every essential function for marketing, sales, and customer engagement.
- Zoho Finance Plus – Zoho Finance Plus is a bundle of applications – an end-to-end integration platform that gives your business clarity over the order and fulfillment process with zero accounting errors and simple tax calculations.
- Zoho People – One of the parts of the Zoho product suite is Zoho People, which is a cloud-based HR solution for all kinds of businesses, irrespective of their size. Zoho People makes your leave management process simply much more convenient. With Zoho People, you will be able to record and monitor each type of leave within your organization such as vacation, training, sick days, etc.
- Zoho Workplace – Zoho Workplace offers nine-integrated apps that help you to communicate and collaborate with your teams in a more efficient approach. With Zoho Workplace, you can handle every office activity like accessing, creating, or sharing documents, presentations, and spreadsheets between the teams and employers.
- Zoho Creator – Zoho Creator is a cloud-based (no code / low code) application development software that allows users to create custom applications by themselves without having any prior coding or IT exposure. You don’t need to spend money on buying the exclusive app to store contacts, manage an extensive inventory, or large volume of data. Rather, you can develop the custom-made application by using Zoho Creator in the exact way you wish to have.
- Zoho Marketing Hub – Zoho Marketing Hub is a marketing automation platform that combines customer relationship management (CRM), social media management, and digital marketing software tools within one location. Simply speaking, it is a whole marketing solution that helps you attract, engage, and retain customers across your channels. Integrated with over 200 apps, Zoho Marketing Hub has tools that meet every key aspect of marketing like lead generation, email social media, Web analytics, mobile analytics, and collaboration.
- Zoho Remotely – Zoho Remotely is a suite of cloud applications that allow employees to manage their work remotely, helping them to communicate, collaborate, and be productive. So, wherever your employees are working, with Zoho Remotely equipped applications, you can monitor their workload and provide remote assistance to your customers.
Buy Zoho Licenses from Reseller
As a reseller we can offer you additional services on top of licenses. Here are some of the applications you can sign up for. Click on the links below to sign up for an application as a free trial.
- Zoho One Suite
- Zoho CRM
- Zoho Desk
- Zoho Docs
- Zoho Workplace
- Zoho Meeting
- Zoho Motivator
- Zoho Projects
- Zoho Reports
- Zoho Books
Want to have a demo or consultation on which license to buy? Want to know how a Zoho product works? Book a free consultation call with our Zoho Consultants.