Zoho Finance bundle helps you meet your business accounting challenges using finance apps like Zoho Books, Zoho Inventory, Zoho Expense, Zoho Inventory, Zoho Checkout etc. Zoho Finance Plus is an end-to-end integrated platform, giving businesses visibility into order and fulfilment process with zero accounting errors and a hassle-free tax calculations.
Benefits of Zoho Finance Plus
Here are some of the advantages of Zoho Finance Plus
- Multiple apps in one single underlying platform
- Quote-to-Cash and Procure to Pay Processes
- GST-compliant solutions
- Ease of Implementation & Administration
Finance Plus includes following Apps
Zoho Books is a double-entry accounting software for managing business finance, keep you GST compliant, automates business workflows, and helps you work collectively across departments.
- Account Receivables
- Account Payables
- Bank feeds
- Taxation – Sales tax, VAT, and GST
Zoho Invoice helps create professional invoices, send payment reminders, and accept online payments.
- Create invoices using great looking templates
- Receive online payments
- Integrated with Zoho Books
Zoho Expense is an expense management application that allows your employees to track and automatically account for corporate expenses. Employees can create expense reports, speed up approvals, and receive faster reimbursements with Zoho Expense.
- Scan expense receipts
- Set expense policies
- Approval workflows
- Link corporate cards
Zoho Subscriptions is an online recurring-billing solution for subscription-based businesses. This app will help you with accepting recurring payments to handling customer subscriptions.
- Recurring billing and invoicing
- Control of failed payments
- Real-time subscription metrics
Zoho Inventory is a multi-channel order and inventory management system. It will help you with order management processes, from making purchases to keeping track of stock and fulfilling orders.
- Selling channels
- Inventory Management
- Fulfill orders faster
Zoho Checkout is a solution for collecting online payments. You can create personalized payment pages and start accepting one-time and recurring payments.
- Branded pages
- Customers can choose amount
- Customers can choose frequency
- You can embed on website, or share via email and social media