Zoho Books for Business is a simple, easy to use cloud based product to automate & streamline your Finances. Zoho Books is the accounting software that makes managing finances easier for small-business owners. It helps to manage your business with automated workflow processes for finance, accounting and other functions so that you will be able to work collectively & effectively across your organization.
Why Zoho Books for business?
Zoho Books is loaded with various useful features that allow small businesses to automate different business workflows, including bank reconciliation and recurring invoices.
Zoho’s general features are much-developed when compared with most similar accounting programs. That is why we recommend Zoho Books for businesses looking for a wide accounting program at a low cost than high expensive software like QuickBooks.
Zoho Books is suitable for following businesses
- Businesses looking for an alternative option to QuickBooks: Zoho Books offers many of its similar features which you will find in QuickBooks but at a lower rate. For example, Zoho Books offers project accounting and inventory management in its Professional plan. Zoho Books is one of the best alternatives to QuickBooks because of its affordability.
- Freelancers and self-employed businesses: With Zoho Books, you will be able to produce and send professional invoices, track time and project expenses to add on invoices, and manage all of your clients in one place.
- Ecommerce companies use Zoho Books as an integrated software solution: Zoho Books integrates with some other products like Zoho Inventory and Zoho Commerce that helps to automate the various aspects of your e-commerce business such as sales and marketing, inventory, and accounting.
- iOS users: Zoho Books is the leading accounting software for Mac users. It allows you to send invoices, estimates, and account statements to clients through iMessage, and Siri which can remind you about transactions. What else then, Zoho Books is available on Apple Watch that makes the platform especially useful for iOS users.
- Businesses looking for Accounts Payable (AP) software along with a mobile app: One of the biggest strengths of Zoho Books is its AP function, and it is the top-recommended AP software. Its mobile app emerges to be great for monitoring expenses and bills and gaining insight into how your business is doing through its key performance indicator (KPI) dashboard.
Features of Zoho Books
Accounting seems to be the most time-consuming factor in running a business. Many business owners figured out that they are looking for accounting software features that save their time. Zoho Books’ automation and online payment are features that will fulfill their demands.
Automations: Zoho Books tend to save your time by automating the workflow. You can set up the software to automatically perform your tasks like sending recurring invoices and payment reminders, tracking expenses, and notifying you when your bills are unpaid. You can also set up bank rules to automatically categorize transactions when they are imported every day from your bank feed, and the software identifies the possible matches when you are reconciling your accounts.
Invoicing: You can start converting your sale orders or estimates to invoices with a couple of clicks, edit the invoice as required, and drag and drop lines to rearrange them. Also, you can send them immediately or schedule them to send at a later time. The software works to support the audit trail so you can see which transactions are linked, identify the users who have created or changed them, and know the date and time of the change.
Online payments: With Zoho Books, you can connect your account to any popular choice of payment gateways like Authorize. Net, Braintree, PayPal, Square, Stripe, WePay, Worldpay, and 2Checkout that allow your customers to pay their invoices online at the right time. It appears to be an efficient way for you to receive the fund and keep track of paid and due invoices. In addition, it gives your customers a convenient, hassle-free way of paying for your products and services.
Mobile app: Similar to many accounting programs, Zoho Books has a mobile app. One thing that makes Zoho Books’ app different is that it is available on several devices running on the iPhone, iPad, Android phones, tablets and Windows phones. You can even manage invoices and estimates, track payments and expenses, upload receipts, run reports, and view your dashboard at the first sight of its insights. It can also support multiple users, and you can control the data if you are able to access it.
Time-tracking and project management tools: These features are added to all Zoho Books plans that will allow you to create tasks and track working hours. You can prepare a bill at a fixed cost or based on project hours, task hours, or staff hours. Moreover, you can decide your budget hours per project, task, or staff member.
Zoho Books Pricing
Small businesses don’t need complicated, costly accounting software; they need affordable software that can make them grow within their operations. Zoho Books is a simple online accounting software application that syncs all your accounts and covers the basics, allowing you to create and send invoices, track time and expenses and generate reports.
Like other accounting software platforms, Zoho Books comes with three pricing plans. If you have decided to pay yearly onwards than a month, you can receive a discounted rate.
- The Standard plan will cost you $15 per month and can support 3 users. You can even manage up to 5000 invoices, reconcile transactions, create invoices, track mileage and expenses, and manage projects & timesheets.
- The Professional plan will cost you $40 per month and can support 5 users. You will get everything you want in the standard plan with the ability to send recurring invoices, make sales orders, manage purchase orders, and handle multiple currencies.
- The Premium plan will cost you $60 per month and can support 10 users. You will get everything in another two plans along with a vendor portal, a custom domain, budgeting tools, and integration with Zoho Sign and Twilio.
- Additional users will cost you $2.50. In this plan, you can add extra users.
- Snail mail credits will cost you $2 each. If your customers prefer to have hard copies of your estimates or invoices and you don’t want to print them and do mail by yourself, in this scenario, you can buy snail mail credits, and have Zoho that will send them for you. Mail that is sent to customers in the US will cost one credit and takes five business days to arrive. Mail sent to international customers will cost two credits and takes 10 to 15 days to arrive.
- Auto scans will cost you $8 per month for 50 scans. This add-on feature scans the documents that you uploaded such as receipts or vendor invoices and uses the data to create new transactions.
If you are a small business owner and want to kick-start your online accounting journey using Zoho Books for Business – you connect with one of the best teams of Zoho Books Consultants. We will be happy to assist you.