Dhruvsoft has developed the Zoho CRM Extension for the client’s AI-powered Chat bot, which enables the CRM end users to communicate with customers via WhatsApp Chatbot and add leads. This feature is now available via the Zoho Marketplace, which allows Zoho users to deploy it as an extension for Zoho CRM. Zoho CRM users can seamlessly sync data from Chat Application to Zoho CRM by using this extension. The leads from the Chat platform will be added immediately as leads to the Zoho CRM account.
Our client has developed the Zoho CRM extension for the very first time.
Client is a global conversational AI platform that allows for 1:1 instant conversations with customers using text, voice, and messenger apps. The application was developed with a deep understanding of AI, ML, Design Thinking, and Robotics. Platform offers a virtual assistant using advanced technology which is indispensable, enduring, and scalable for consumer outreach, conversion, and retention.
- The customer was offering two kinds of services. For different service providers, different authentication is required. We had to separate them because sometimes it’s carelessly blended
- Creating various kinds of data centers (DC) was a very challenging task. Working with them was challenging because different data centers have distinct domains
- It was a bit challenging to get various chat histories in the Chatbot window itself. Data was sometimes not clearly apparent in the chat window
- Making several templates in different formats (such as text, media, files, etc.) and associating them with both service providers in a 24-hour time format was challenging
- The Dhruvsoft team proposed a solution based on the Zoho CRM Plugin Development
- The team created a plugin in the Zoho Marketplace to develop the whole process.
- Our team created Zoho CRM extension from the scratch based on the client’s requirements
- The Client’s application is fully based on the Widgets application, and from that, we configured the different service providers. From the Whatsapp, the lead was pushed into the Zoho CRM leads module directly
- Once leads got pushed into the Zoho CRM leads module, based on that they will chat with the client and get the requirements
- In the leads module, there is a button available that is basically a widget-based button. Using that button, we can send single and bulk messages to the clients
- For single and bulk messages based on the text, media, and file format – clients can send and receive the response
Technical/Business Expertise Used
Once the client has integrated their Chatbot data with the Zoho CRM leads, they are now able to get the leads and requirements on Chatbot and WhatsApp. With this integration, clients will receive the generated leads directly in their Zoho CRM application and communicate through a chatbot and WhatsApp Business. This has enabled our customer to offer its Chat platform to several of Zoho CRM users.
If you are interested in developing custom Zoho Marketplace Integration or Application contact our team of experts.